Aug 25, 2011

Cameron Horner Update 8/25/2011

Men,

New update from my buddy Kevin Knox regarding Cameron Horner.


I got some good news about him yesterday. They sat him up in a chair for the first time since his mishap. He LIKED this. They also stretched him out (part of physical therapy) and he did NOT like that! It HURT.  My wife, being the BSN/RN, said this is probably a GOOD thing. He can pick up a glass now with his right hand, whereas when I visited the weekend following the accident he could NOT do this. I'm told that his spirits are HIGH. I also understand that as of yesterday he had spiked a temperature and that his blood pressure was slightly elevated.

Men...pray for this young man!!  Pray for his faith.  Pray for his dad's faith.  This is the time when the enemy pounces and get's a foothold!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment